In a recent interview with NBC News, Red Banyan Group Founder Evan Nierman discussed Lance Armstrong’s crisis PR efforts.
crisis communications, damage control, Evan Nierman, Lance Armstrong crisis PR, Lance Armstrong public relations, Red Banyan Group
- From Matt Lauer to Garrison Keillor, Can These 7 Disgraced Men Stage a Comeback?
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Has More than a Dozen Employees Managing His Facebook Page
- A Lesson from Uber’s Data Breach Response
- From Louis CK to Al Franken, Crisis PR Experts Tell Us If 5 Disgraced Men’s Careers Are Over
- 3 Lessons from Chipotle’s Latest PR Crisis