In a recent interview with NBC News, Red Banyan Group Founder Evan Nierman discussed Lance Armstrong’s crisis PR efforts.
crisis communications, damage control, Evan Nierman, Lance Armstrong crisis PR, Lance Armstrong public relations, Red Banyan Group
- How to Make a Bad Crisis Worse: Equifax Tweets Link to Phishing Site to Customers
- 5 Rules of an Effective Mea Culpa: Why PewDiePie’s Apology Didn’t Work
- Case Study: Burning Man Organizers Respond to Crisis After Man Dies in Flames
- Houston Megachurch Responds to Criticism of Slow Response to Harvey Victims
- Leading Public Relations Agency Red Banyan Hires Elian Dombey as Account Executive